What is ‘Intelligent Linking’?
Intelligent Linking is the art of connecting your motivated workforce with your customers in new and dynamic ways. We help you to understand your authentic customer experience and work with it intelligently to enhance your brand and grow your business.
We can help you to…
- Reset the perspectives, beliefs and behaviours of your workforce and customers, resulting in productive and value-adding relationships
- Attract new customers and turn them into advocates. Then, empower your advocates to becomes your extended sales force
- Motivate your employees and attract the talent you need with our specially designed employee experiences.
We Intelligently link the following relationships….
- Business to customer and consumer
- Business to business
- Partnerships and collaborations
- Business to employee
- Public service to citizens
How We Work
Following a simple process we work with you to:
Understand your situation today, through conversations, workshops, primary and secondary research and analysis to gather evidence and insights for action.
Design your blueprint for new ways of working and thinking that deliver the desired outcome.
Implement your blueprint, by helping you to change the relationship you have with customers and employees, delivering value to all stakeholders.
About Intelligent Linking
Over the last 10 years we have collectively changed the way we shop, make choices, manage money, learn, stay healthy, work, holiday, exercise, keep in touch… The global pandemic has accelerated these changes, particularly our adoption of digital solutions.
Businesses like yours are trying to connect or reconnect with customers and employees (particularly post-pandemic), to understand how their needs, wants, behaviours, and perspectives have changed.
We work with you to capture authentic perceptions and beliefs of your customers and employees and use these insights as evidence to change the way you work to deliver exceptional customer and employee experiences and develop ‘in-demand’ products and services.
How we help you to deliver this change is up to you. We can lead your change programme, conduct insightful research, provide key enabling resources, expertise and methods or simply coach and advise your team.
We continually innovate with and on behalf of our customers, often pioneering new ways of working, so it’s hard to settle on a definitive set of services. But in general the activities below are the most popular with clients:
Capturing the data and insights that evidence the case for change
Thought provoking and engaging customer/employee assessments that reveal truths and influence positive behaviours
Design and implementation of new ways of thinking and working
Training, coaching and facilitation to enable business change
Continually improve your products, services, customer and employee experiences to stay relevant and ahead of your competition
Customer and Employee Experience Management
Changing interactions with customers and employees that transform your relationship
Who We Are
Intelligent Linking was founded in 2010 by Roger Williams who has an extensive background in delivering highly successful, customer centred businesses. We combine research and analysis with behavioural sciences to form a deep understanding of your important relationships and develop ways to influence change for the benefit of all. The Intelligent Linking core team includes:
Founder - Lead Consultant - Intelligent Linking Methods
Business Operations and Products Manager
Customer Relationships, New Enquiries
Consultant - Programme and Performance Management
Consultant - Change Management, NLP Specialist
Advisor on Diversity - Opportunity and Excellence for All
Prof. Leslie Gadman
Advisor on Organisational Behaviour
Advisor on Large Scale Programmes and SCM
Consultant - Charities & Public Health
Where we can make a difference for you
- Design build and launch digital communities that help organisations to fulfil their purpose.
- Researching customer behaviours, while at the same time changing their perception of your organisation.
- Engaging consumer insights to ensure that development efforts result in successful solutions.
- Analysis of business relationships to unlock barriers and stimulate progressive changes in the way you interact.
- Changing mindsets to see positive gains and change attitudes in complying with company policies or regulations such as GDPR.
- Improving productivity by understanding employee wellness, engagement, and commitment post covid.
- Reversing negative customer reviews of your organisation by redesigning customer interactions to provide a positive customer experience.
- Engaging ‘hard to reach’ communities to stimulate user led and sustainable changes in behaviour towards more healthy lifestyles.
Our services to you are primarily delivered digitally. This purposefully reflects the wider social change towards digital interaction and embraces the digital reality that you face when interacting with your customers and employees.
This also aligns with our environmental values. We strive to provide client materials in a format that does not require printing, we conduct all surveys or assessments digitally or by phone (in an inclusive manner), we avoid expenses from fuel or time to travel except in the exceptional of circumstances.